Enhance your photos with this mega bundle of 50 Lightroom presets and LUTs! Inspired by the photos in fashion magazines, these presets are ideal for fashion and portrait photography.
Edit anywhere with support for Lightroom on your desktop, tablet or phone. The native mobile presets have opacity support and they render lightning fast.
That\'s not all - you\'ll get LUTs that you can use with Affinity Photo, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and more.
Finally, every preset comes with a skin-protected version. This algorithm by VOXCOLOR restores 50-75% of the original skin tones giving you professional results.
What You\'ll Get
- 50 Native Lightroom Mobile presets
- 50 DNG Lightroom Mobile presets (Works with free Lightroom app – No CC subscription required)
- 50 XMP Lightroom CC presets (New XMP format, no lrtemplate files!)
- 50 Lightroom Classic CC presets
- 50 LUTs (4 formats: 3dl, cube, look, mga)
- 50 Livestreaming LUTs for Open Broadcaster Software
- PDF Installation guide
- 10 Bronze Presets - Warm caramel colors giving skin a slightly tanned tone.
- 10 Creme Presets - Light faded tones with calm colors.
- 10 Filmic Presets - Variety of film tones suitable for fashion photography.
- 10 Krome Presets - Classic filmic look with the signature Kodachrome yellow.
- 10 Light Presets - Bright, airy and minimalistic tones.
No Creative Cloud Subscription Required
You’ll get both native and DNG mobile presets! You can use the DNG presets even without a subscription. If you are a subscriber, use the native mobile presets to unlock the opacity/amount setting.
- Mac and Windows: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Final Cut X 10+, Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve, The Foundry Nuke, Sony Vegas, Wondershare Filmora, Avid Media Composer, CyberLink ColorDirector, Adobe Photoshop CC 2019+, Adobe Lightroom CC 2019+, Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 2019+, Adobe Camera Raw 11+
- Apple iOS Devices: Adobe Lightroom CC, LumaFusion, Video LUT
- Android Devices: Adobe Lightroom CC
50 Editorial Lightroom Presets and LUTs